Friday, December 25, 2009

Wheeled Rolling Backpack Rolling Backpack (luggage) Durability Problem. I Need Super Sturdy Wheels, Tough Back Part.

Rolling backpack (luggage) durability problem. I need super sturdy wheels, tough back part. - wheeled rolling backpack

I need it for the college this semester. I have to bear up to 4 large books of 5 days and weeks, climbing stairs, and off curbs, and the dirt road. Rollie wheels of each receipt of the last two months. In addition, the Fund has a scrape and / or broken. I need a Rollie enough to withstand all that. Search online at the following address:
Trans World (do not know the model)
Model BAKADOG (I do not know the brand. Scotty dog print)
KIVA Rolling Scholar Convertible Backpack / Rolling Upright Bag
LL Bean backpack with wheels home
Olympia Model: RP-1006
Help please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment