Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wire Bail Glass Jars Buying Wire Bail Jars?

Buying Wire Bail Jars? - wire bail glass jars

Recently I bought 3 bottles of stem cells (such as the size of a hand) for a dollar each to Michael. However, two of them fell on a shelf and crashed to the ground. : (

I doubt they have Michael anymore. They were acquired, more than 4 weeks, and since it is so cheap, they probably have disappeared.

Who knows, to buy anywhere else? They are adorable.

This is a pot with a stick:

http://www.ebottles.com/showbottles.asp?familyid=1432

Mine are less wide, though.

3 comments:

bethbird... said...

I find these in thrift stores often
Business or goodwill or Army Hello. Use to store office supplies. I do not eat, because more can be stamped, a problem. If I want food, I look for sites that are good for jars and seal. They are beautiful, give candy or cookie mix,
They are called French glass and if it is on the search, you can find.

DaDiva said...

You can more or less of these containers everywhere. I also saw in some souvenir shops with jam on them or bath salts, candy, etc. Have you tried the Google search?

DaDiva said...

You can more or less of these containers everywhere. I also saw in some souvenir shops with jam on them or bath salts, candy, etc. Have you tried the Google search?

Post a Comment