Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthday Party Invatation Wording In Spanish Need Fun, Creative Opening Line For A Surprise Birthday Invatation?

Need fun, creative opening line for a surprise birthday invatation? - birthday party invatation wording in spanish

I am planning a surprise birthday party for my friend, and invited me, so that only the computer to do. Suggestions on the line before opening a pleasure in the details of the party go? I can not hurt me! Background information to my friend:

His name is Wyatt is 16, is very, very nice and never say a bad word to say, it's really just the man that can not hate anyone! Ummmm .... who has two dogs, tennis and golf, like Germany, but something is not really what I had in mind when used the first sentence ..... I want to focus on his 16th To concentrate birthday. Each open funny, creative lines of the head and the invitation would be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wyatt Gets Wiser - a birthday party

Post a Comment