Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Black And White Damask Large, Paper What Kind Of Wall Art Should I Have In My Dining Room?

What kind of wall art should I have in my dining room? - black and white damask large, paper

I am at a loss what to go with my new palace design. I have a big white wall, it can be seen in my living room. My table is round and black with a glass plate. The chairs are black with a black damask pillow d'Ivoire. My palace in black, ivory and sage green. I can not decide what they hang on the wall. a large mirror? A large framed photograph in black and white? This is a battle that the legend is a little green? But what? Please help!

1 comments:

kt said...

I believe that three large round mirror on the other side, which is good. Surrounded by a deep black. The round mirror accents the shape of the table, but with at least three murderers one focal point and draw the eye vertically. To integrate for the wise men, instead of a mirror in the buffet, fill some pots with river stone, rotated grazing slightly green color, and put a mirror in front of one.

Post a Comment