Thursday, February 18, 2010

Early Miscarriage More Condition_symptoms Are You More Likely To Have Implantation Bleeding After A Miscarriage?

Are you more likely to have implantation bleeding after a miscarriage? - early miscarriage more condition_symptoms

In December I was pregnant, but miscarried very early (6 weeks). I had implantation bleeding during pregnancy. This month, but a few days before my period was because I had some very light to medium pink with a little brown spotting a few days. I have not started my period for real and I thought maybe I had implantation bleeding this time, although he was last time because my lining is sensitive because of the miscarriage.

Ideas?

2 comments:

Piparis said...

30% of women have implantation bleeding. I have worked with 2 of my 6 had pregnancies. I really do not think that it caused a miscarriage now. It just happened. How long to wait, it's all a matter of opinion. There have been no studies to show that it is likely that the abortion again after an early loss. Especially if you do not have medical intervention in the loss.

It seems that you could have implantation bleeding. I also had a loss in early November and got pregnant before lay my bike. I have no experience implantation bleeding.

((hugs)) I'm sorry for the loss of his mother.

Ellie&Lucies mummy said...

Sorry for your loss, sounds like the introduction, although I heard that the times can return to normal immediately, but should have two cycles before re-imagine waiting as his body, suffered the injury and should return to normal before a new variety.
Good luck x

Post a Comment