Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sudden Extreme Dizziness And Nausea 25 Weeks Pregnant With Symptoms After Eating?

25 weeks pregnant with symptoms after eating? - sudden extreme dizziness and nausea

I am 25 weeks and 3 days a fake pregnant and recently, sudden extreme fatigue, nausea and hot flushes after eating for the first time every day. Moreover, if I have a while to wait to eat in the morning, the symptoms are worse after. Before the meal, I feel very bad mood. I think it has something wrong with my sugar, but I wonder if anyone can know the outcome. His departure to interrupt my daily routine and is very uncomfortable. Moreover, after dinner, I always swallow the water for an hour or more. Please help! I took my blood test for another 2 ½ weeks. In addition, my blood pressure has been awarded more, do not think it has something to do with hypertension. HELP PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment